Pouch by Ugoff

I'm still (slightly) amused by these commercials. I haven't gotten tired of them ... yet. Maybe by tomorrow morning.

The four of us went to supper at BK tonight. I discovered they are promoting The Simple Life 2 - Road Trip. I can't begin to express the level of thrill I am feeling. Remind me not to eat in the dining room at BK until this is over.

Every time I hear Paris Hilton's name, I recall that her great-great-grandmother (Conrad Hilton's mother) was Mary Laufersweiler. As in Laufersweiler-Sievers Funeral Home in Fort Dodge, Iowa. And, I can't help but wonder why they don't have a season of The Simple Life in Fort Dodge. Paris could visit her Laufersweiler cousins and learn all about the funeral home business. I bet they would be thrilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile