Weird dreams

They are my specialty.

I just woke up from a nap that lasted 1/2 longer than it should have because the old cell phone I use for an alarm clock had apparently turned itself off. But here's what I was dreaming before I woke up:

Remember the TV show "My Two Dads"? And the movies "Three Men and a Baby" and "Three Men and a Little Lady"? (Apparently there's talk of a sequel, which I didn't know until just now.)

In my dream, I started watching a TV sitcom, called "Three Men and Rudy" (which is wrong, as the girl in the movies was named Mary). In the dream show, however, it was the three men and the girl was a teenager. Tom Selleck was in it, but the other two were replaced by other actors.

So, in my dream, I was telling Amanda about it. Then there was some weird thing about her room (we were living in an entirely different place and she had her own room with entirely different furniture). It was like we both saw a flashover fire happen, but there was nothing when we looked at her room.

Then the cleaning lady and her kids showed up (I told you this was a weird dream) and I was reading something connected with Amanda and was confused about it. There was some text that didn't make sense - some was in Spanish. The cleaning lady looked at it (I'm not being racist, honest, but she was Hispanic) and seemed kind of insulted that I was trying to puzzle it out.

So, there you have it. Weird dream of the day. I woke up, discovered the time, actually told Amanda about my dream, and started blogging. Now I have to get ready for work, even though I feel like crap. I think I caught something from someone at work. I can't call in sick because there's no backup for me on Mondays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile