A semi-productive day

I got A Vague Recollection up and running, might have freed A Wiser Steward from the clutches of Website Tonight (I haven't checked yet).

I sorted through hundreds of copies of newspaper articles for In Old Fort Dodge to get them grouped by month, and by day for January through February.

I have typed and scheduled posts for tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, and pulled articles for the rest of the month.

Of the four things on my to-do list today, I got one done. I didn't take Mom where she needed to go because she asked if we can do it Saturday. I didn't take Cayla to church because she wasn't feeling well and took about a three-hour nap. And I didn't get to the library, but I do have enough articles for this month, so it's not that urgent.

New day tomorrow, new to-do list. Feels kind of good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile