Much not have made much of an impression ...

So, Tuesday night our bishop called me on my cell phone while I was at work. He started out by saying, "Carol, you and Cayla haven't spoken in sacrament meeting this year ... " and I started laughing. I said, "two weeks ago. I had to ask you how much time I had for my talk - you were on the stand!" I was the first speaker and Dan Jensen was the second speaker.

Now, I know he just got back from vacation, so it probably slipped his mind. But it's a little disconcerting to learn that my talk - or even the fact that I gave a talk - was so forgettable. But that's water under the bridge now, and Cayla gets to speak this Sunday. I'm not sure what steps he can take after that to make sure we get to church on time ... there are only so many people in my household. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile