Milestones

So I woke up about 4 o'clock this morning. My alarm was set for 4:30, to get up and get Cayla up - she starts detassling today.

My little girl has her first paying job (besides one babysitting gig a few months back). But this one is an official job - she had to fill out a W-2 and everything.

I made a checklist: she had to pack her lunch, take her lunch, water jug, bug spray, sunscreen, poncho, etc. I planned to drive through McDonald's for breakfast (as it turns out, the McD closest to our route isn't open at 5:30 a.m.).

I got her to the drop-off point on time and waited until the buses showed up, then left. She's got my cell phone to call her dad to pick her up when she is done for the day. I'll probably at work. And this is only for one week because she's got camp next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile