I can only imagine

I ache all over. A large part of it comes from not enough sleep. I've been getting up at 4:30 a.m. all this week to get Cayla to the pickup point for detasseling. (I got up yesterday, but she didn't go.) Part of it also comes from participating (in a small way) in the cleanup of the garage that Tonya has initiated. I spent 3-4 hours each day on Tuesday and Wednesday in the garage with her - not doing much, but helping and being a facilitator - if she needed garbage bags or paper towels, I got them.

Last night I left work at 11:45 p.m., got home around midnight. I was in bed around 12:30 a.m. but didn't get to sleep for about half an hour. Up at 4:30 a.m. again.

Cayla was still up when I got home last night. Partly because Amanda didn't let her on the computer until after 10 p.m. (even after I told her that Cayla has to get up early and she should let her on right away). So, as much pain as I feel, I can only imagine how Cayla feels right now.

And I should get ready for work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile