So, he left. Now what?

It's been in the works for some time. Kent decided he "had" to leave, to move to Kentucky. He planned to stay with a family down there. He "had" to have the truck, our only vehicle, because "how am I supposed to get around?" (Ummm, that would really apply to me, since we live outside Fort Dodge and I've got to get to work, church, grocery stores, etc.)

So, he left Thursday evening. He drove down, knowing that I had a borrowed vehicle I can't keep for more than a few days (that was a very lucky break, at that). He arrived Friday and e-mailed me that he was there.

He e-mailed me Saturday that he wants to come back and I'm to wire him $150 when I get my next check.

Excuse me?

I have suggested that I can pick up an application for him to Section 8 housing or an apartment building that is for elderly and disabled people. I do not want to live with him again, and I don't feel obligated to do so. I think that by basically abandoning us he has lost any rights to live with us. Even if he "changed his mind" right away.

So, that's where we're at right now. I've got to go make something for the potluck between conference sessions, and get the girls up to go to church. I would stay home and catch at least one session online, but there is someone I have to talk to there today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile