Wheels again, for awhile

Monday evening, while I was at work, Kent bought a 1986 Chevy S10 Blazer for about $400. It runs, a bit rough, and has a few quirks. I guess for $400, we should be happy with what we have.

I'm concerned that it won't continue to run for long, though. One of the quirks is that it jerks or shudders when switching gears. Since that's what Donna's van was doing before the transmission went out, I'm afraid it's a bad sign.

I still haven't received my loan check - although the mail hasn't arrived yet today and there's still hope.

I guess that's enough whining for today. Tomorrow is the Blanden's 75th anniversary celebration. Cayla really wants to go, and I really want to take her. I also want to go to the Cemetery Walk, but we'll have to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile