It's a funny, funny world

The other night, I put an AP story in the paper that told about how the Kellogg company is reformulating some of their food to be more healthy or changing marketing for food aimed at the 12-and-under crowd. Then I went to Wal-Mart after work and saw this:





Way to go, Kellogg's!









I was going through the drive-thru at KFC/Taco Bell on Saturday behind this vehicle:



Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be prudent in the case that your canoe is longer than the back end of your little pickup to perhaps put it on top? When I was a teenager and Dad would take us canoeing, we would put the canoe on top of the pickup or the car - not in the trunk of the car or back of the pickup.

And to top it off, they've got a little grill and a bunch of other crap in there. It's just sad.

And, last but not least, the weekend special at the Otho Convenience Store. No, you aren't reading this wrong, it's exactly what it says: Cheeseburger Eggroll. Bon appetit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile