Okay, enough whining

I had planned to post some thanks tonight, and when I got home and checked my e-mail I found something even more exciting to be thankful for.

So, we'll start with the original thanks. My sister, Donna, picked me up today and brought me - and my laundry - into town. My niece Jessica loaned me money to get some food and stuff. Donna let me do my laundry at her house and hang out there until it was time to take me to work. I also got to take a shower at her place.

Advance thanks: My friend Tanya, who will take me to work tomorrow. Donna will take me home.

And the exciting news: My cousin Becky, who found my blog and contacted me by e-mail. I haven't seen her or talked to her in years, so we have a lot of catching up to do.

If Blogger had one of those mood thingys, mine would be a smiling face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile