Random acts of food disappearance

The sign on the fridge in the lunchroom at work says that food will be thrown out at
5 p.m. on Fridays. I bought a package of Hot Pockets Friday night but
changed my mind about eating them then. I left them in the freezer (at about
7:30 p.m. Friday) to eat Saturday night.

When I went down Saturday night to get them, they were gone. Apparently the
fridge had been cleaned Saturday morning and my food - which had my name on
it - was thrown out. There is another frozen food item in the fridge,
though.

I think the sign on the fridge should be changed to say that people who
leave their food in the fridge do so at the risk of it being randomly thrown
out.

Oh, and this is the same fridge that had a package of strawberries growing mold for a couple of weeks earlier in the year. Obviously, moldy strawberries are more valuable than frozen food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile