Can't make up his mind ...

Now Kent says he's leaving for good in October after he gets his disability check. He's got knee surgery coming up on the 25th.

That was his original plan - move to Kentucky to live near his Internet friend and her family: husband and two young children. Then he decided he would go down there and come back here every month to get his checks. He also talked about moving to Florida or Oklahoma because he has Internet friends there.

But now, he says, he's going to Kentucky for good. We'll see. He'll probably change his mind six more times before the end of the month.

And now I'm thinking of what "wild and crazy" thing I can do. Not like moving to be close to Internet friends, but more like traveling or something. I don't know. I feel like the girls and I deserve an adventure. So, I'm keeping an open mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile