It just keeps getting better and better

Okay, I stopped at the mechanic's at the way to work. He thinks that my car needs a new computer, which will be around $150. That I can deal with, but it wouldn't be delivered until Friday. That's a problem. I'm driving Kent's car, which has a clutch on the way out. If the clutch burns out, the car won't go. We live outside town, about 6 miles from Fort Dodge, which is not, in my opinion, a walking distance to work.

So, I'm going to check to see if this model car has been part of a recall for any reason - if so, maybe I can get help paying for the repairs. Of course, I need to find this out before he actually does the work, as they probably will only pay for it if the work is done at a dealership. Need to check into that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile