Brrrr ... Grrrr

Shovel, shovel, shovel, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant, pant.

That was me when I got home from work and couldn't get the car into the driveway until I had shoveled it. There were three people at home and one was an adult, but nobody could shovel the driveway. Too bad all their arms are broken. What's that you say? Their arms aren't broken? Well, maybe we should do something about that.

Reportedly, Fort Dodge got 7-9 inches of snow and it hasn't stopped yet. Parts of Hwy 169 were just fine to drive on, while other parts were really bad. It took me at least 20 minutes to make the short drive from Fort Dodge to Otho, about the same time I spent shoveling an area about 10 feet wide by 25 feet long and 8 inches deep. Somebody else can figure the volume or cubic footage or whatever out for me - I'm too tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile