Coincidently ...

I was on the Nauvoo forum reading a thread about making do. People were discussing how to get by when income decreases due to job loss. Someone posted a link about working at home. I started reading when I came across a familiar name. One of the people mentioned in the article has been doing genealogy on some of the same names in Kent's family. I really need to write to her.

That's the plus side. The down side is that I haven't finished preparing my lesson for tomorrow. I have to work today. So, I can either work on it now or after work. My hours are somewhat flexible so I can go in now or in a couple of hours. I probably won't get off work any earlier either way. Kent wants the computer right now. So I guess I'll go work on it in another room. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile