yay - it worked!

Okay, when I tried to change my template and update my blog yesterday, I kept getting an error message. Today, it updated! So, I'll be using Blogger/Blogspot again. I'll figure a way to include my off-Blogger posts, but I don't have to worry about that today.

Today I tried to start the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution plan. I had a scrambled egg with cheddar-jack (not low-fat, though) cheese on a flour tortilla. The tortilla isn't in the plan. I also had strawberries.

For lunch, I had a chicken quesadilla - 2 slices of cheese, rotisserie chicken, 2 tortillas that are still not on the plan.

I took a nap, did half of the walking video and got ready for work. So, now it's off to work. La di da ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile