I now have a "real" phone, not just a cell phone, and DSL. The DSL story is bloggable, but painful. Let's just say it's working now and leave it at that. Anyway, I just realized that with a new ISP (gotta remember to call the cable company after I switch my web pages over), I might be able to use Blogger to post to my own web site instead of Blogspot. I like Blogspot, but I would like to be able to change my templates to something that's not on the official list. I'll work on that sometime when I have more time. Ummm ... I probably should change the graphics on my home page from the Valentines Day set that's there now...
Photo ready giveaway
It's been awhile since I've been part of a big giveaway for a variety of reasons - mostly that my life has been a bit more chaotic than usual the past few months. But I really like this prize and wanted to be part of getting the word out. I tend to favor giveaways with prizes that I would like to win - and this is no exception. My little point-and-shoot is cute and all, but doesn't do everything I want it to (although, to be honest, if I would read the manual, I know I would get better photos). So here's your chance to win a Canon EOS Rebel T4i digital camera. Just imagine how great your photos would be if you had this. Welcome to the Photo Ready Giveaway Event Organized by: Mom Powered Media Please take a moment to say hello to our sponsor: Giveaway Booster Have a giveaway? Great! Now, how do you get the word out about your giveaway? Of course you want to reach more than just your audience right?! Giveaway Booster was created to help you reach a...
Comments