Manta Mania!! Win a Trip for 4 from Izea to SeaWorld in Orlando

GeekMommy is one of six bloggers running contests for trips to SeaWorld Orlando. The requirements are: post a comment (for first entry), tweet (for an additional entry) and blog (for an additional entry).

So, this is my blog entry. I should go look for those photos from SeaWorld San Diego ... where I went with a school trip years ago. I was filling in for a friend of the family, accompanying her daughter's class. I took lots of pictures and learned that you don't want to sit front and center for some of the shows. Luckily, we dried off quickly. ;-)

I remember petting dolphins and being amazed at the colors of the sea creatures in pools where you can just go up and look at them closely. It's educational and fun.

This trip for four includes riding the Manta. This kind of freaks me out because I probably can't ride anyway, but I am a little afraid when riding roller coasters. But I've gained a lot of weight since the last time I rode one, and I honestly don't think I would fit. I hate to say it, but it's true. But I know that Cayla at least would loooovvve to ride this thing.

So, this post is my entry into the contest at GeekMommy. Five other bloggers are able to offer the same opportunity, thanks to IZEA and SeaWorld. The rules are here. It sounds like one entry per person per entry method, regardless of which blog you use. So, since I entered through GeekMommy, I can't enter through any of the other blogs. (I think.) There is one grand prize of a trip for four to SeaWorld Orlando. There are six prizes of gift bags of SeaWorld merchandise. So, if you are interested, read the rules, find a blog and enter.
Enter at:
GeekMommy
sparkplugging
pop17
Julia Roy
Alexander Schek
ted.me

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile