Wedding pictures!

My niece Jessica Sanchez married Eric Tilton on Saturday, May 4, 2013 (Star Wars Day: May the Fourth be with you). Here are a few photos from the rehearsal and reception.

Rehearsal on Friday night. Daniel (far right) was standing in for Eric's brother Justin, who had to work.

Working out the procession order at the rehearsal.

I don't have pictures of the wedding. Donna, Jessica and Cayla were late, and Cayla left my camera in Donna's car, so I didn't get it back until Donna and Cayla came to the reception. I took pictures with Jessica's camera, and she said she would share some with me.


The happy couple enters the reception hall.

Bridesmaid Cayla gives her toast.


Cutting the cake.

First dance as husband and wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile