Favorite holiday movie

I have a tendency to either rush into things or overthing them. I am definitely overthinking the photo a day challenge.

The topic is favorite holiday movie. For starters, I couldn't pick one. I actually had to google "christmas movies" to find a wikipedia article with a list. I started going down the list and "like that one," "like that one, too, " and so on.

Then when I would try to figure out how to picture that, I got stuck.

So you get this:


I checked this out from the local library and haven't watched it yet. I've seen it before, but it's been awhile. I got it to watch to help get in the Christmas spirit.

I realize this is very late, but it's still Sunday for me. Tomorrow's challenge is "red" and I'll try to do better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile