MyMemories project

Well, kiddos, today is not a good day for me. I was up late and up again early. My brain is reeling with concern over a friend and replaying a weird incident from last night, so I'm all fuzzy-headed and not in the mood for scrapbooking.

So today's project is a random thing I've already done ... let's look and see what we have:


It's my great-grandparents, Walter and Augusta Burrell. I did this one back on April 22. I really like vintage-looking stuff. I think this was from a speed scrap on the MyMemories Facebook page. They do the speed scraps every Sunday, and occasionally at other times. They give you a few instructions (six or so) with time in between each one. Then people post what they've done. It's a good way to get inspiration.

MyMemories has a YouTube channel, as well, with instructions on how to achieve certain effects.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile