Uggh and yay

So I've been sick nearly a week now with a nasty cold. And right now the cold symptoms aren't that bad, but I get so wiped out whenever I do something. And yesterday I had a bit of a meltdown at work (*shamed face*).

My days off are back to Wednesdays and Sundays, so I don't have two days off in a row any more. It's hard to recover when I get so tired.

Meh.

Enough whining, I guess. Except one more thing: I asked Cayla to put my clothes in the dryer this morning and it wasn't until I went down to get my (dry) clothes that I discovered they were still my (wet) clothes. I didn't realize Cayla didn't go down, because my ears are plugged up and I thought I just didn't hear her because of that. Nope. I didn't hear her go to the basement because she didn't.

So I'm waiting for my clothes to dry so I can get dressed for work, for which I am late. I've got some leeway, but this is still not good. And I still have to go to Mom's (on the other side of town from my work) to drop something off, so that will make me later.

On the plus side, I got some family search indexing done on the 1940 Census today - 2 batches from Colorado and one from Florida. So the day hasn't been totally wasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile