Someday my prince will come ...

or maybe I'll get my website launched. The problem is, I'm still fairly new at this. I had installed WordPress on my site at carolfoltz.com. Then I changed my mind, deciding to write my own HTML.

Then I changed my mind again, deciding to install WP and go with that. At the same time, I bought a domain name for Amanda: unholynationvampires.com. That's for her Graal Online clan.

Now, when I log into my site, it takes me to her site. The theme is hers. It actually logs me into her WP account. I haven't had time to spend on the phone with GoDaddy tech support yet, but next week is spring break.

Now I should really go to bed, because I have a full day at school tomorrow (9:10 a.m. to 1:40 p.m.) I'm not feeling tired now, but I certainly will when the alarm goes off.

And remember, that theme is what Amanda chose (if you check out the sites). My choice is very different, and someday I'll actually have it up and maybe I can bring my blog over there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile