I'm all emotional

Partly because it's 3:49 a.m. and I'm tired. I know better than to stay up all night, yet I do it anyway. Nobody to blame but myself.

Partly because I just mentally rehashed a difficult few minutes at work, where essentially someone called me a liar and a thief (in more carefully couched words, and perhaps that wasn't the intent but it's how it sounded to me).

But mostly because I just watched "Pride and Prejudice" - the version with Keira Knightley as Elizabeth. I tend to get emotional during love scenes and loved-and-lost scenes, and there were plenty of those.

I've also got the version where Colin Firth plays Mr. Darcy. That's next, but not right now. I'm comparing versions - and reading the original - to do justice to a future book review. But that will come later. Now is bedtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile