It's my birthday ...

No presents in sight, but that's okay. I don't have to deal with selfish husband today. He hasn't called, so apparently the significance of the day has passed him by. Whatever ... I mean, we have been married 24 years, but it's nearly over. Still, it would be a courtesy.

Anyway, on to better things. I got information in the mail yesterday from Iowa Central about the graphics technology program. I think that would be helpful in my work at the paper. I am a copy editor now, but it would be good to have the extra skills/abilities to create graphics.

I think Cayla has church tonight and I know that Amanda does, so we'll be going. I've got $15, so we'll go out for supper beforehand. I should do laundry. I should find my genealogy stuff. I've got a whole list of things I should be doing. What I want to do is play the Sims2, but I'm not sure where the CD is. I don't have it installed on this computer yet.

Maybe I should try hooking up the dryer belt since Kent couldn't do it. Then I wouldn't have to go to the laundromat to dry clothes. Or I should look for a divorce lawyer ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile