Morbid and creepifying

Warning: the above link is not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach. It is something that Serenity/Firefly fans will appreciate, however. I don't go to movies very often - I usually wait for them to come out on DVD. I'm cheap, okay?

But Serenity is something I want to see on the big screen. It deserves it. I'm a latecomer to the Firefly phenomenon. I work nights, so I never got to see the show while it was on TV. My niece bought the DVD set and loaned it to me. I watched every episode (in order, even!). I'm hooked.

So, I'll be going to see the movie when it comes out. I might even see it twice. I don't recall going to see a movie on 2 separate occasions. But it's worth the money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile