There is a fake commercial on Nickelodeon about "Scream in a Box" as a device to keep you awake and give you more time to do things. Maybe I need that. I waste too much time on stuff like Neopets (brutal honesty here). I'm behind transcribing my notes from my "Exploring the Visual Arts" class. I've been putting them online so I can include links that I've looked up. I don't know if this is all a waste of time or what. Anyway, I was up til about 2:30 this morning and didn't finish Monday's notes. When I came home from picking the girls up from school, I was hoping to do today's notes. Well, I don't have time. I'll have to do them tonight when I get off work. Great. Sleep - what's that?

I want to change the template of this blog, but again, no time. Later, later, later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile