Good intentions

I'm at my most productive when I'm doing something else.

Actually, that should read I intend productivity when I'm doing something else.

In practice, that means that at 8:30 on a Tuesday night when I'm close to being done with work, I start thinking of all the productive things I can do at home, once I get there.

In reality, once I get home, it's off to the time vortex that is Facebook, games, emails and other time wasters.

I know I should cut myself off from these things, but I can't. Because they are useful. Even the games, in moderation.

But especially for doing family history and stuff like that.

So I need to retrain my brain, I guess. Start timing my unuseful Facebook time and get started on those projects I'm behind on.

Right after I catch up on my games ...

Comments

Timers can be incredibly useful. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile