Small mercies

Cayla is upset with me. I thought we had agreed on a certain course of action, but when I proceeded she got upset. It was pretty unavoidable - I had to do a certain task that affected her. The consequences if I didn't do this thing would be bad for me. But she just says "whatever" and goes off to her room.

The mercy thing is that although she stayed in bed until the last possible moment, pretty much, she was able to make it to the bus on time. It's merciful because now I can go back to bed. I'm always tired, but this morning is a bit more than usual.

Oh, and I tripped this morning and hurt my ankle. Lovely. It was quite painful for awhile, but now doesn't bother me much. We'll see how it goes later, and my knees as well. Sometimes an injury doesn't have much effect at the beginning but makes itself apparent later on.

Good way to start the day, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile