11 days

That's how many days our school system has lost because of bad weather. It's ridiculous. They are going to make the school days 30 minutes longer for a few weeks to make up three days (I think it's 11 longer days to make up one missed day.) They are also going to take a couple of scheduled teacher development days and turn them into school days. And the school year will end (a week?) later than originally scheduled.

My question is: Will Iowa Central Community College have to make any changes because of snow days? I've got three Flexnet classes (and I'm behind), and a couple of extra days would be handy. ;-) I also have a regular class, and I'm sure we're behind where we would be if not for missed days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile