Back to school

I start classes in 9 1/2 hours. I'm nervous and a bit excited. It's going to be hard to go to school full time and work full time, but at least this time around I don't have to pay my tuition out of my own pocket (yay Pell Grant!).

And Kent will be moving out, and the girls and I will be moving to a friend's house who moved to another state. I pay my first month's rent there on Friday. Saturday I have the day off so the girls and I can move boxes and whatever else we can get into the pickup truck of a coworker - we're swapping vehicles for the day. The following Saturday, we'll get the rest of the furniture moved. Kent's waiting to hear about a place near where we will be, or an apartment in FD. That one is only a studio, and he'd like a one-bedroom.

More updates later, particularly after Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile