Craziness

I attended the first meeting of the reunion committee for my high school class's 30-year reunion. And volunteered to do the website.

I had done a little homework beforehand, so I knew about a free site specifically for reunions like this. We're currently using this, but it isn't quite what I wanted.

So I purchased a domain name and two months of hosting from GoDaddy.com. I'm trying to learn how to use Wordpress to maintain a website and getting more and more confused. But I don't think it looks too bad.

The committee will meet again in July.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, it looks way better than "not too bad" - it looks downright snazzy and funky. Cool design!
CaySedai said…
Thanks, Laurie. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile