Facebook addict


Yeah,I'm kind of a Facebook addict. It's all the applications - you can join groups, play games, look for Easter eggs, plant a virtual garden, stock a virtual aquarium, send virtual gifts ...

So, I play Oregon Trail and Knighthood, look for hatching eggs, Superpoke all my friends, and collect Pieces of Flair.

That last one is what has me bummed. You see, I discovered that one of my friends has the Pieces of Flair application. So, I thought it would be cool to send her one, something pretty. I searched for awhile and found one that I liked that I thought she would like ...

But she isn't on my friends list. Anymore. I don't know when that happened, or why. So I can't send her flair, but more importantly, I'm wondering if I did something to offend her. And I'm wondering why it took me so long to figure this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile