Home again

Doesn't that say it all? I was away from home from about Wednesday noon to 2 p.m. Sunday. I slept on Mom's recliner one night and on a foam fold out chair. Trust me, it wasn't very comfortable. Kent managed to drive into town Saturday and brought Cayla to spend the night at Mom's. I didn't drive home because I would have had to drive back to town to go to work and it just wasn't worth it.

Today, however, was a different story. I went home on P59 and it was nearly completely cleared off. There was one car in the ditch, but Cayla told me she had seen it yesterday. I was able to drive 55 nearly the whole way to Coalville.

Driving through the woods, I noticed the trees are overloaded with heavy, wet snow. Some trees have cracked under the strain.

And, oh joy, I get to work tomorrow again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile