Trying something new

I started a new blog for creative stuff. Yeah, I'm still planning to sign up for National Novel Writing Month despite two years of not finishing. Last year, I don't think I even got started. But, I had a lot on my plate, so to speak, since I had just started writing a series of articles at The Messenger.

This year I've got those 43 articles under my belt and in my past, so I can do some "fun" stuff for myself.

In aid of that, I am participating in Flash Fiction Friday.

My first entry. It's a bit over the 250-word limit (by about 275 words!) but, hey, it's the first time I've done this. ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, glad to know you're planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year - me, too. My third official year participating (three years ago, we didn't have internet at home, but I wrote anyway...)

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile