Shiny

What an awesome end to an awesome and tiring day. I started work around 9:30 a.m. and left work at 10 p.m. but there was a little more to it than that.

Kent and I met with Amanda's teachers after school to discuss her lack of progress. She would do so much better if she would just do (and turn in) her homework.

Then I went to see Serenity. I went by myself (no rewarding Amanda, who needs to catch up on homework). I might take her on Saturday, though.

So, I went back to work after the movie, and went home around 10 p.m. I made myself something to eat, since I didn't eat supper (movie popcorn doesn't count). I played around on the computer for awhile, then checked my e-mail.

There was an e-mail from Serenity Leader from the Browncoats site. I was a random winner of the trivia contest and I will get a Serenity Prize pack: bandanna, chopsticks, window cling, mug and patch. Shiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile