Things to do, places to go, people to talk to

 Today's laundry list:
  • Go to hospital to visit Mom, who was held overnight for observation after having chest pains.
  • Pay interest on laptop.
  • Put gas in car.
  • Call phone company.
  • Call Chamber of Commerce for Cayla's costume for the parade tomorrow.
  • Call landlady.
  • Fill out and return reporting form.
  • Library - need an article for June 4.
  • Go to work.

Here's where I'm at right now:

  • Go to hospital to visit Mom, who was held overnight for observation after having chest pains. (Update: just talked to Donna. Mom will be going home soon, so I won't be going to visit her at the hospital. Which is fine, since I've got to get to work.)
  • Pay interest on laptop.
  • Put gas in car.
  • Call phone company.
  • Call Chamber of Commerce for Cayla's costume for the parade tomorrow. (Called, left message, no response. So we're taking Cayla there.)
  • Call landlady.
  • Fill out and return reporting form. (Can't find my Nanny Goats in Panties pen, so I have to find another pen to fill this out.)
  • Library - need an article for June 4.
  • Go to work.
I need to take a shower and get dressed, then we can do all the running-around stuff. I'm going to have to do the hospital and go to work, then do the rest afterwards. Kent will take Cayla to the Chamber after dropping me at work.

And I should do laundry, as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile