Surprise! I'm still around (and a great sale)

My paternal grandparents: Alfred Snyder and Gladys Wartburg Snyder

 

 I used to blog regularly but like many of my favorite activities, it became less and less important. 

But I got an email about a sale on the digital scrapbooking software I use and decided to dust off my old blog.

To celebrate the software's 10th anniversary, My Memories scrapbooking software Suite 9 (latest version) is $10 through May 14. That's 75% off.

That's hard to beat. You can try it for free (export is disabled). But honestly, it's worth getting.

The website also has a free section where you can download a variety of images. Beginning the 16th of each month through the end of the month, there's a blog train with a couple of dozen designers who have created free items from a common color palette.

Each week they offer two freebies. This week's options:



So, at the very least, check out the website and all the free stuff.

And maybe I'll start blogging again, now that I've rediscovered it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile