Maybe I should post more often

No update since last October? Shame on me.

I guess this is one of those things that I can check off under "Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports" (signs of depression).

I spend too much time playing games, and yet have lost interest in some of them. I hardly do genealogy. For awhile I wasn't reading much, but I'm doing that again.

I was seeing a physician's assistant (Alicia) until she moved out of state. My last appointment with her was in December. I was allowed three months of medications, but had to see a new person before getting refills.

My meds ran out in March and I didn't see my new person (Jordan) until last Tuesday.

Now I've got medical tests coming up on Thursday, plus a mammogram on Friday. Joy.

I need to sort through stuff and get rid of a lot. I've got boxes I haven't unpacked since we moved into this apartment in July 2012. Plus Mom's stuff and still some of Donna's.

I hope you realize that when I say "Carol's Random Babble" at the top of the page, I wasn't kidding ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile