About "Chuck"

Yeah, it's becoming an obsession. I'm still not sure why. It's a great show and funny and all, but I can't pinpoint why I'm suddenly getting into it like this.

And, yeah, I'm all caught up. I've seen every show that's on DVD (Seasons 1-3) and every show that's aired in the fourth season. You can actually buy episodes on Amazon.com for $1.99 and watch them as many times as you like. I wouldn't buy a whole season's worth that way, though, because I prefer to watch on the TV so I can do computer stuff on the computer. But the last 3 episodes of Season 3 that weren't available from the library (disc was damaged) and the first two episodes of Season 4 were available. And, as a bonus, "Chuck versus the Subway" and Chuck versus the Ring Part II" were packaged together for $1.99, so I got two episodes for the price of one.

I've now watched every episode from "Chuck versus the Living Dead" through Chuck versus the First Fight" at least twice.

From this point onward, I'll be able to watch the episodes for free at NBC.com or Hulu as long as I don't wait too long.

I don't think that will be a problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile