Snow day

Again.

Sigh.

I'm not sure I can summon up the enthusiasm to take and post photos ... we'll see.

I guess I'll be staying at Mom's house tonight and either come home Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. Kent will stay with the girls while I'm gone. Plus, he has my old car, so he can get around in town.

UPDATE: I don't know how the road are tonight, but I was told that the road crews would stop plowing at 6 p.m. So I'm at Mom's tonight. I'm doing this so I can work tomorrow. I can't afford to use my vacation days up this early in the year.


I saw this road grader off the side of the road on P59 as I was coming to work. You know if the road grader/plow runs off the road, road conditions aren't good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile