The best-laid plans ...

yeah. I was going to move my car so Donna could park in the front of the driveway and I could park in back, thus being able to come and go as I please today, when I discovered I won't be going anywhere in the immediate future.

I have a flat tire.

This changes a lot of things. I can't move my car right now, so I'll have to move Donna's car (after mine is mobile again) out to the street, move my car, park her car in the driveway and then park my car. It would have taken so much less time with both of us driving, but she'll be going to bed soon - she works nights.

And I'll be buying a couple of tires for this car that I'm not even sure I want to keep after I get my financial aid in a couple of weeks. There goes most of the money I have left after I got paid yesterday. Yippee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile