Better luck next time

I missed a couple of days posting, but I've been busy. Thursday I had three final tests, went home for a bit, then went to work. I got off at 9:30 and drove home. I think that was the worst drive home I've had as far as poor visibility goes. When a snow plow turned onto 169, I pulled off on a side road and let it pass me so it could clear the road.

I made it home, though. But it makes me leary about tonight. We're under a blizzard warning, with snow, blowing snow and bitter wind chills expected. I expect I'll have to spend the night at Mom's. I'm not planning to go to church in the morning. Tomorrow's high temperature is predicted to be around zero.

I got up shortly after 6 a.m. and didn't go back to sleep. So I'm going to take a nap before I get started on my past-due assignments for school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile