well, I'm off to bed now ... or not ...

I foolishly stayed up past midnight. I started my NaNoWriMo novel - got 204 words so far and decided to go to bed and work on an outline in the morning. Messed around, checked my gmail and found an email from Chris Baty that was sent to everyone who signed up for NaNoWriMo. The email suggested updating your profile, so I got started on that. I don't have a siggy line, so I started hunting for one. Started out at coolsig.com, then did a search on one of the quotes. Found a couple of sites with that quote and then found another that I'm using. Put that in my profile. Turned off the computer (which is starting to make funny noises that concern me). Went to the bathroom and suddenly remembered that Cayla wanted a particular outfit washed so she can wear it to school tomorrow. Duh. Started a load of laundry and turned the computer back on. The thing I want to do most right now is go to sleep, but no ... I have to babysit the laundry and make sure it gets in the dryer. Our washer isn't level and sometimes gets off balance, so I have to literally sit on it when it's in the spin cycle. Oh well, I'll find something to do.

I had told the girls that they would not go trick-or-treating because Halloween is on Sunday. I wanted them to know that Sunday is a special day and there are some activities that aren't appropriate. Well, Kent took Cayla trick or treating. He would have taken Amanda, but she decided that was her turn on the computer. I was disappointed - I think he did it for the candy. Cayla is only 8, so the blame lies on Kent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile