Well, I've had a busy week. The contractor finally came to start working on the kitchen floor on Friday. Saturday, Amanda got baptized. The whole dining area and kitchen had the floor off.

Picture me trying to bake cookies, taking the kids to the laundromat to wash towels, getting the kids ready to go to church, and writing my talk. I actually wrote it at the laundromat, intending to type it up when we got back, but I didn't have time.

In addition, I've been having muscle spasms in my back since Wednesday. For the contractor to work, I had to remove dishes from the kitchen cabinet and a bunch of stuff that's on shelves in the dining area. I had to move things from the dining room to the living room. I have stuff in the kids' room, living room, and our bedroom.

I'm so tired. I'll blog more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Nancy's Green Cake

My Memories May blog train

So, it's been awhile